Skip to main content

How do I submit documentation with my claim?

If you wish to submit documentation or attachments with an electronic claim, you may use the Paperwork (PWK) process. The electronic claim should identify the documentation using the PWK Segment at the claim level (Loop 2300) or line level (Loop 2400). For additional information, refer to the Paperwork (PWK) Segment for X12N Version 5010 Web page on the CGS website.

Was this page helpful? YES NO

26 Century Blvd Ste ST610, Nashville, TN 37214-3685 © CGS Administrators, LLC. All Rights Reserved