Education & Resources
Our overall goal is to provide our customers with effective, on time, focused education that is easily accessible, understandable, and provides the best fit for their learning needs and challenging schedule. CGS offers a variety of educational resources to keep you informed about Medicare guidelines, including:
- The Advisory Group assists CGS in the creation, implementation, and review of provider education strategies and efforts.
- Upcoming Calendar of Events includes webinars, Ask-the-Contractor Teleconferences (ACTs), and replays of live presentations.
- CMS Educational Resources provides access to Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) website resources, including transmittals (i.e., Change Requests) as well as Medicare Learning Network (MLN) articles, products catalog, and more.
- The Educational Materials page allows quick access to a variety of CGS educational resources, including general, billing and clinical Quick Resource Tools, a Fiscal Intermediary Standard System (FISS) Guide, and claims filing instructions and much more.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) provides answers related to a variety of topics. FAQs are reviewed/updated each quarter to ensure all questions are up to date.
- The New Provider Resource Center page guides you through five steps to help you get familiar with the CGS and CMS websites and resources.
- Visit the Online Education Center for computer based training on a variety of topics, (e.g., Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), PC-Ace Pro 32 software, Direct Data Entry, and home health and hospice).
- The Video Education page includes educational video modules on informative topics that you can access anytime.