CGS Administrators, LLC Privacy Statement
As a CMS contractor, we are required to comply
with CMS's Contractor Website Standards and Guidelines.
- The privacy of our customers is important to CGS Administrators, LLCs.
We understand that visitors to cgsmedicare.com need to be in
control of their sensitive personal information.
- You do not have to give us sensitive personal information (social security
numbers, tax identification numbers, beneficiary numbers, claim information,
etc.) to visit cgsmedicare.com. If you choose not to provide sensitive
personal information, you can still visit cgsmedicare.com pages.
- We will collect identifying information, such as your name, e-mail address,
physical address, and any other identifier unique to you, only if it is specifically
and knowingly provided by you.
- Identifying information collected will be used only in connection with
cgsmedicare.com, or for such purposes as are described at the point of
- All non-personally identifying information is collected for statistical
purposes only. CGS Administrators, LLC performs analyses of user behavior
in order to measure customer interest in the various areas of our site. CGS
Administrators, LLC also reports Web site inquiries as official written inquiries
as required by CMS regulations in the Medicare Carriers Manual, Part II,
Sections 5104, 5105 and 5106.
- CGS Administrators, LLC will protect all sensitive personal information
and identifying information that you share with us through cgsmedicare.com.
CGS Administrators, LLC does not disclose, give, sell, or transfer any information
to anyone outside of CGS Administrators, LLC. If we share demographic information
with anyone outside of CGS Administrators, LLC, we will give aggregate information
- While CGS Administrators, LLC will make every attempt to protect sensitive
personal information that you may share with us, using cgsmedicare.com
to submit inquiries is not secure against interception. If your communication
requires you to include sensitive personal information, you may want to send
it by postal mail instead.
- CMS would like to receive your comments and questions about this Internet
policy. CGS Administrators, LLC may occasionally update this policy. Notice
of revisions will be posted here.
We want to be very clear: We will not obtain identifying information
or sensitive personal information unless you choose to provide such information.