PC-ACE Pro32 Software
PC-ACE Pro32 is a complete, self-contained electronic processing system for health care claims submission and management. PC-ACE Pro32 does not integrate into office systems, such as accounts receivable, inventory or billing. PC-ACE Pro32 provides you with the ability to enter patient information, claim information, procedure file information and create a summary report of the claims you submit electronically.
- PC-ACE Pro32 Users - Compatibility with Windows 8
- New CMS Edits Effective October 1, 2012
- Attention Windows 7 PC-ACE Pro32 Users
- PC-ACE Pro32 Setup Guide (182K)
- A ZIP archive containing the latest user's manual (i.e., on-line Help system in PDF format) is available here.
- Institutional and Professional newsletters (in PDF format). These newsletters describe the mandates addressed in the release. They also include a description of major enhancements and a list of customer-reported issues that have been resolved. Since these newsletters include some distributor-only information, we recommend that you use them as an information source for your own distribution release notes.
- A ZIP archive containing the annual HCPCS update changes (in PDF
format) is available here.
- GPNet Edits Manual (608 K)
- GPNet Communications Manual (608 K)
- PC-ACE Pro32 Reference Guide
- Attention HH&H PC-ACE Pro32 software users
- PC-ACE Pro32 Claims Processing System User's Manual, Release 2.44, April 2013
- PC-ACE Pro32 Introduction
- PC-ACE Pro32 Software (v184.108.40.206 full install)
- PC-ACE Pro32 Software (v220.127.116.11 update)
- Important: PC-ACE Pro32 Missing CLIA Attachment Trigger Entries Patch
- PC-ACE Pro32 Occurrence Code 55 Effective Date Patch
- New EDI Reports Using PC-ACE Pro32 to Translate 999 and 277CA Reports (1 MB)