myCGS Web Portal
Each day, thousands of claims and eligibility-based inquiries and other transactions are completed successfully through myCGS. As a registered user you will have instant access to very detailed information ranging from your patient's eligibility records to your specific claims processing and payment information. myCGS is a secure, web-based application that provides you with a level of detail previously not available through online services.
In addition to eligibility and claim status, myCGS users get:
- Four levels of detailed Ordering/Referring Physician information
- Provider enrollment data
- Provider termination data
- NPI versus enrollment data
- NPI/provider number mismatch data
- CMN status with a grouped coding feature
- CMNs are grouped together in like codes. This makes it easier for you to see a specific type of equipment in the beneficiary's history
- Online Remittance Advice
- View an online summary or order a paper copy
- Reopening and Redetermination Request Status
myCGS also offers expanded information at the claim level, providing you with:
- Very specific denial information and resources
- Ordering/Referring physician data for submitted claims
- Same/similar searches by HCPCS code
- Financial details including checks, offsets, pricing, and electronic funds transfer (EFT) information
The myCGS web portal mirrors all of the functionality currently contained in the Jurisdiction C Interactive Voice Response (IVR) unit, PLUS additional and more detailed features than what the IVR can provide.
Let us know what you think!
You have two ways to provide feedback on our myCGS web portal:
- myCGS ForeSee website survey
Every 14 days, you are given an opportunity to participate in the ForeSee Website Satisfaction Survey. This is an important survey because it not only captures your satisfaction with our CGSMedicare.com website – it also lets you rate your satisfaction with our myCGS web portal. When you select myCGS as your primary reason for visiting our website, you will receive additional questions to measure your satisfaction with our myCGS web portal. Your responses are then blended to produce an overall score which should reflect your satisfaction with all CGS website services. We also encourage you to use the option to provide your email address so we can contact you to discuss any issues or ideas you submit.
- myCGS feedback module
Click on the feedback button found in the upper-right corner of the myCGS screen. Enter your information then press the Submit button. You will receive a confirmation on your screen saying that your feedback has been submitted. We review all comments and we consider any suggestions you have for improvements!
We want myCGS web portal and CGSMedicare.com to be your tools of choice for Medicare DMEPOS information. Your feedback is an important part of making these tools better, so we encourage you to send us your suggestions any time. To learn more about how you can benefit from using myCGS, view our wide variety of online information. Or ask your peers! We're confident you will want to make myCGS part of your successful business!