Local Coverage Determinations (LCDs)
CMS has contracted with CGS to process Durable Medical Equipment, Prosthetic, Orthotic and Supply (DMEPOS) claims for Jurisdiction C. This responsibility includes the development of Local Coverage Determinations (coverage policies).
Jurisdiction C is comprised of Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, U.S. Virgin Islands, Virginia and West Virginia.
Important Note: CGS does not house LCDs on our website. By clicking some of the links below, you will be sent directly to the CMS LCD database.
- Active/Current LCDs
- Active/Current Articles
- Future LCDs – Future effective dates
- Future Articles – Future effective dates
- New Draft LCDs
- Draft LCDs
- Retired LCDs (prior to 6/1/2011)
- Retired LCDs (on or after 6/1/2011)
- Retired Articles (prior to 6/1/2011)
- Retired Articles (on or after 6/1/2011)
- (CMS)Medicare Coverage Center
- LCD Reconsideration Process